Team Associated RC Cheat Sheets V2 iPhone App
July 26, 2011
What's new in V2:
Brent Thielke, Associated Race Team Manager, shares the pit time charts used by the Team.
Bob Stellflue, engineer for Team Associated, shares his expertise with roll center and diff fluid for onroad.
Richard Saxton, multi-time ROAR Nationals champion, gives his recommendations on diff fluid for offroad.
Added Pit Time Charts. Choose a chart to help you decide when to pit stop for fuel changes in 60-, 45-, and 30-minute races. Includes lap counter on same page. Simply tap button to see chart scroll down.
Gear Ratio Calculator, Enhanced: The gear ratio calculator outputs the ratio of the given spur and pinion. Given that ratio, now you can select a range of spurs and the page will return recommendations of spur/pinions similar to the given ratio - at the push of a button. You can select a set of spurs from a precompiled list of Team Associated offroad vehicles, or type in your own set of up to six spurs if your spurs are not listed.
- Convert from fluid ounces (fl.oz.) to cubic centimeters (cc) and cc to fl.oz., US and UK formats.
- Added EPA cheat sheets for steering servo and throttle/brake, with photos.
- Added Roll Center cheat sheet, with drawings.
- Added Diff fluid cheat sheets for front, center, and rear diffs for onroad and offroad.
What's updated in V2:
- Updated Kit & RTR Releases. Added SC10 4x4 Kit 2011 and SC10 RS RTR 2011.
- Gear Ratio calculator: more vehicle ratios added
- FDR calculator: more vehicle ratios added
- Transmission Ratios: more vehicle ratios added
- Dual Rate: more thorough explanations added
- Steering Expo: more thorough explanations added
- Kit & RTR releases, updated
- Popular Car Videos, updated
- Fixed an unresponsive link.
Available for the iPhone and iPod touch devices.
$2.99 purchase - upgrade is free for current users.
For use with any brand of vehicle, but not all pages will apply to each vehicle.
iTunes App Store: http://itunes.com/apps/associatedelectricsinc (Requires iOS 4.0 or higher. (Check your iOS version by opening your Setting app, then General > About.)
V1 features still in V2: http://bit.ly/hZCuig
Video of V2 app: http://bit.ly/nuXIws