LRP SXX Stock Spec V2 Brushless Speed Control
January 11, 2011
Equipped with the successful genes of the SXX TC Spec, the new SXX Stock Spec Version 2 with the ADPCmax2 software is the top-of-the-line speed control for its class and will boost stock racing into a new dimension.
The SXX Stock Spec V.2 Brushless Speed Control Features:
- USB Software Updateability: Benefit from all the latest performance improvements and updates available at http://www.LRP.cc !
- Improved, tougher specifications: Improved soft- and hardware for maximum reliability.
- Dual ADPCmax2 Software: Independent adjustment of "Feel" and "Boost" for maximum flexibility and high power in all classes, for all types of battery cells.
- TwinBEC: Constant 6V/3A output with 3.0V to 7.4V batteries. No receiver battery with 1S LiPo needed.
- Revolutionary Internal Temp Check System 3: Allows you to read the maximum internal temperature for both the speedo and motor.
- AutoCell System 2 (3.0V to 7.4V input voltage): Fully adjustable cut off system for all types of cells.
- Extra small size: 30.5x34mm for easy installation in all cars.
- C3 Technology: Revolutionary Copper Core Cooling technology.
Type: Brushless, Forward / Brake
Motor limit (7.4V): 4.5 turns
Voltage input : 3.7-7.4V
Typical Voltage Drop: @20A-0.013V/phase
Rated current : 764A/Phase
TwinBEC: 6.0V / 3.0A
Weight (excl. wires): 36g
Dimensions: 30.5 x 33 x 21mm
SXX Stock Spec V.2 Speed Control
UPC: 784695 992832