SXX Version 2 Combos
November 6, 2010
Above: SXX Competition Version 2 and Vector X-12 combos
SXX Competition Version 2 brushless speed control:
The different settings for “Feel” and “Boost” offer maximum flexibility and power for every race situation. The brand new revolutionary TwinBEC is independent from the input voltage and provides a constant 6V/3A output with 3.0-7.4V input voltage. To keep your speed control up to date, software updates will be available via USB!
Motor Limit: 4.5T or higher
Voltage Input: 3.7-7.4V
Above: SXX TC Spec Version 2 and Vector X-12 combos
SXX TC Spec Version 2 brushless speed control::
With its new ADPC mod software for precision adjustability, revolutionary TwinBEC, improved output, USB software update, and the optimized Internal Temp Check System 3, the new SXX TC Spec version 2 is ready for every challenge in 1:10 On-road, TC Modified, and 4WD Off-road Modified.
Motor Limit: 3.0T or higher
Voltage Input: 3.7-7.4V
High Performance Fan: Included
SXX Comp and SXX TC-Spec Features:
• Dual ADPC mod Software: Independent adjustment of "Feel" and "Boost" for maximum flexibility.
• USB Software Updateability: Benefit from all the latest performance improvements and updates available.
• TwinBEC: Constant 6V/3A output with 3.0V to 7.4V batteries. No receiver battery with 1S LiPo needed.
• Revolutionary Internal Temp Check System 3: Allows you to read out the maximum internal temperature for the speed control and motor.
• AutoCell System 2 (3.7V to 7.4V input voltage): Adjustable cut off presets for all types of cells.
• C3 Technology: Revolutionary Copper Core Cooling technology for lowest running temperature.
LRP Vector X-12 modified brushless motors:
LRP's revolutionary Vector X-12 brushless motor sets new benchmarks in electric motor performance. Fully adjustable and replaceable, the Vector X-12's PreciSensor™ system allows precision sensor positioning for more power, torque, throttle response, and efficiency. In addition, the all-new sintered 12.5mm size magnet and new strengthened shaft further optimize the motor's performance, efficiency, and mid-range torque.
• Re-buildable: Machined 7075-T6 aluminum can, short/ light-weight design and maximum airflow.
• Easy-solder Design: Heavy copper, multilayer PCB for lowest resistance.
• PreciSensor System: Revolutionary precise sensor positioning for best power, throttle and efficiency.
• Timing Inserts: Adjustable timing in clearly defined with new molded timing inserts.
• 12.5 mm Sintered Magnet: All new sintered 12.5 mm magnet size and grade, for great efficiency and midrange torque.
SXX Competition Version 2 and Vector X-12 combos
MSRP: $429.99. Available: December 2010.
||SXX Competition v.2 and Vector X-12 5.0T combo
||SXX Competition v.2 and Vector X-12 5.5T combo
||SXX Competition v.2 and Vector X-12 6.5T combo
||SXX Competition v.2 and Vector X-12 7.5T combo
||SXX Competition v.2 and Vector X-12 8.5T combo
||SXX Competition v.2 and Vector X-12 9.5T combo
SXX TC Spec Version 2 and Vector X-12 combos
MSRP: $479.99. Available: December 2010.
||SXX TC Spec v.2 and Vector X-12 3.0T combo
||SXX TC Spec v.2 and Vector X-12 3.5T combo
||SXX TC Spec v.2 and Vector X-12 4.0T combo
||SXX TC Spec v.2 and Vector X-12 4.5T combo
||SXX TC Spec v.2 and Vector X-12 5.0T combo
||SXX TC Spec v.2 and Vector X-12 5.5T combo
||SXX TC Spec v.2 and Vector X-12 6.5T combo
||SXX TC Spec v.2 and Vector X-12 7.5T combo
||SXX TC Spec v.2 and Vector X-12 8.5T combo
||SXX TC Spec v.2 and Vector X-12 9.5T combo