LRP ZR.21X Spec.2 Engine
August 1, 2010
Competition Nitro Engine for 1:8 Buggy and Truggy Racing!
Destined to be the 1:8 Offroad race engine of choice, the brand new ZR.21X Spec 2 engine's refined and upgraded features include the new XTEC thermal-protected Works Team 14SV-2 carburetor made from a rigid aluminum alloy (ERGAL), with changeable 6.0mm and 7.0mm Venturi inserts for smoother, more tunable performance. For significantly better heat dissipation, the Spec.2's blue cooling fins have been angled upward.
- Race-Competition 1:8 Buggy and Truggy engine.
- LRP XTEC thermal protected Works Team Carburetor 14SV-2 with 6.0mm and 7.0mm changeable Venturi inserts.
- Carburetor made from ERGAL (Extra Refined Grain Aluminum) for smoother function.
- Improved cooling and higher efficiency.
- LRP Cool Down cylinder-head Spec.2 with special cutouts for additional weight reduction.
- XTEC competition crankcase.
- Rear exhaust.
- 7+1 Ports.