LRP SXX Competition V.2 Brushless Speed Control
July 30, 2010
Perfect for 1:12 Onroad and 2WD Offroad racing, the high-tech features and matched components make the new generation SXX Competition one of the highest-performing speed controls on the market today.
The individual and precise settings of "Feel" and "Boost" offer maximum flexibility and the highest power in every race situation. The revolutionary new Twin BEC is independent from the battery input voltage and provides a constant 6V/3A output with 3-7.4V batteries.
To keep your speed control up to date, USB software updates will be available on http://www.lrp.cc.
The SXX Competition V.2 Brushless Speed Control Features:
- Dual ADPC max Software: Independent adjustment of "Feel" and "Boost" for maximum flexibility.
- USB Software Updateability: Benefit from all the latest performance improvements and updates available at http://www.LRP.cc!
- Twin BEC: Constant 6V/3A output with 3.0V to 7.4V batteries. No receiver battery with 1S LiPo needed.
- Revolutionary Internal Temp Check System 3: Allows you to read out the maximum internal temperature for the speed control and motor.
- AutoCell System 2 (3.0V to 7.4V input voltage): Fully adjustable cutoff system for all types of cells.
- C3 Technology: Revolutionary Copper Core Cooling technology for lowest running temperature.
Full USB Software Updatability!
Voltage Input: 3.7 - 7.4V
Typical Voltage Drop @20A: 0.011V/phase
Weight (without wires): 30g
Brushless: Forward / Brake
Motor limit (7.4V): over 4.5 turns
Twin BEC: 6.0V / 3.0A