RC8.2 Race-Spec Ready-To-Run = Race Proven Performance!
The RC8.2 has already proven itself a winner in many world class events such as the 1:8 scale off road R.O.A.R. National Championship, the Dirt Nitro Challenge, and the Silver State Nitro Challenge. With the RC8.2RS RTR, you can now have this high level of performance in a Race-Spec Ready-To-Run!
The RC8.2RS RTR comes loaded with the performance features you have come to expect from the Race-Spec line. Features like the powerful Reedy .21VS pull start engine, a performance-tuned exhaust system and XP 2.4GHz radio system, just to name a few.
The RC8.2RS RTR is the perfect way to get into the 1:8 scale nitro buggy class, and also has the benefit of having many Factory Team performance parts and upgrades already available!
|This vehicle may need extra parts to make it operational. Click on the SPECS tab above to see what's already included and what extra equipment you may need to make the vehicle operational, such as batteries.|
|This kit delivers amazing on-power steering, bump handling, and jumping with the race-developed RC8.2 suspension package. The stock setup out of the box gives you lots of rear traction to find grip on even the most challenging surfaces. The Reedy 121 VS engine is a breeze to get going and delivers explosive low-down torque and a strong mid-range power band with the matching two-chamber tuned pipe. To top it all off, Team Associated has rounded off the package with a very nice 2.4GHz radio system to provide you with glitch-free operation anywhere you run. --RC Driver, Sept. 2013|
- Powerful Reedy .21VS engine with pull start and Team Associated 2-chamber tuned exhaust
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with digital, high-torque XP DS1510MG metal-gear steering servo and water-resistant receiver box
- 16mm Big Bore 6061 aluminum shock bodies and caps with rubber shock boots
- Low center-of-gravity 3mm thick 7075 aluminum shock towers
- Black hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates
- Updated RC8.2 racing suspension geometry
- Aluminum steering knuckles for improved durability
- Choice of two factory finished RC8 bodies color schemes
- Lightweight and durable drivetrain
- Upgraded dual bell-crank steering rack for reduced bump-steer