8-Time R.O.A.R. National Champion!
Since its release in 2003 the RC10T4 has remained at the top level of national competition having won eight R.O.A.R. National Championships. Along with this unprecedented achievement of winning more national titles than any truck in its class, comes countless hours spent of research and development to keep improving the T4.
The RC10T4.2 kit now comes with the latest Factory Team high-performance option parts like the 12mm "Big Bore" threaded shocks, VTS slipper clutch, blue aluminum bellcrank set and 12mm wheel hexes, just to name a few. Also included in the T4.2 Factory Team kit is the Pro-Line Bulldog body.
The T4.2 is a potent race truck and has everything it takes to get you to the top of the podium!
|The T4.2 FT has been one of the funnest reviews I've done. I'm not just saying that because of my history with AE or because a version of this truck was my first race-level vehicle, I'm stating this mainly because it was that much fun to drive. Simple as that. --RC Driver, March 2014|
|This vehicle may need extra parts to make it operational. Click on the SPECS tab above to see what's already included and what extra equipment you may need to make the vehicle operational, such as motor and battery pack.|
- Factory Team 12mm Big Bore hard-anodized aluminum threaded shocks with TiN "Gold" 3mm shock shafts
- VTS slipper (variable torque, multi-plate slipper with three drive surfaces) assembly featuring a high-resolution spring
- Factory Team 12mm blue aluminum front and rear clamping hexes with hex wheels
- Pro-Line Bulldog body
- Factory Team 7075-T6 blue aluminum 0 deg. rear hubs with oversized outer bearing
- Factory Team blue aluminum bellcrank set
- Updated shock towers optimized for the 12mm Big Bore shocks
- Ball differential with light-weight outdrives
- Factory Team blue titanium turnbuckles
- Factory Team carbon-fiber battery strap and blue aluminum thumb screws
- CVA joints with pin retainer clips
- Factory Team rear ballast weight
- Complete set of precision ball bearings