NOTE: This kit has been discontinued
The MGT 3.0 is a chip off the old block!
Inspired by the overwhelming popularity and success of Team Associatedís original MGT, the MGT 3.0 packs all the same dirt-kicking performance into a compact 1:10 scale package. The MGT 3.0 brings with it all of the features: a 2-speed automatic transmission with reverse, eight coil-over oil-filled shocks, full precision ball bearings, and specially designed Team Associated all-terrain tires, just to name a few! The MGT 3.0 comes factory assembled with a painted body, ready for you to fire up and rip up the road!
|The Mini MGT jumps as well as any monster truck I've tested. It goes through the air with a level attitude, and the shocks soak up the landing well when done right. The Team Associated Pro .18 is perfect for the Mini MGT. The engine was easy to fire right out of the box and was quick to tune after break-in. Radar testing top speed: 41.1mph. It has plenty of power, the brakes work well, steering is dead-on, and it has no trouble climbing over any obstacle you put in front of it. The Mini MGT is great for first-time nitro truckers thanks to its great handling and reliable engine, and seasoned monster fans will appreciate its high level of performance.|
--Radio Control Car Action, March 2008
- All steel differential internal components for ultimate durability
- Dual drilled brake rotors fitted with a unique alignment device that keeps the brakes friction free until engaged
- Specially designed tire to combine excellent performance in all conditions
- Heavy duty metal-gear hi-torque servo
- 2-speed automatic transmission with reverse has an optimized gear ratio for awesome acceleration
- Ultra rigid extruded aluminum chassis optimized for the rigors of off-road use
- 14.0mm steel drive hexes
- Elliptical buffer style bumpers that easily withstand heavy impacts
- Trophy-truck inspired styling
- Team Associated 18 Pro two-stroke nitro engine with pull-start
- Eight oil-filled independent coil-over shock absorbers
- Sealed radio box
- 28 precision ball bearings
- 110cc fuel tank for long run time
- Team Associated XP3 radio system, D-cell glow igniter and fuel bottle included!
- Internal Gear Ratio: Overall 1st gear: 22.32 (13:64). Overall 2nd gear: 16.0 (17:60).